Welcome to The Yoga Place!
What’s special about The Yoga Place?
- Yoga in the Iyengar tradition: A methodology of learning yoga developed by B.K.S. Iyengar. An ever-evolving and dynamic practice tailored for every body no matter what ability, age, gender or experience.
- *** Due to COVID-19, all classes are currently conducted online.
- Individualized instruction within a group class: Our online classes are live where the teacher can see you and interact with you during class if you wish. An atmosphere of learning, not just doing makes Iyengar yoga a skill and a tool that can serve you throughout your life.
- A path of progress is followed: Brings results and a feeling of transformation. Commit to yourself by committing to a session.
- Community of caring: -We want you to fall in love with yoga and create a relationship to the practice outside of class. We are dedicated to sharing the experience of a lifetime practice with you.
- Iyengar yoga teachers measure their training in years, not hours: Iyengar Yoga Teacher Certification (CIYT) is the most rigorous in the world and instructors are able to modify and adjust poses to make yoga accessible to every ability. Look for the mark!