Click here for Summer Bookclub reading assignments
Welcome to The Yoga Place! Live Online Class Schedule
What’s special about The Yoga Place?
- Yoga in the Iyengar tradition: A methodology of learning yoga developed by B.K.S. Iyengar. An ever-evolving and dynamic practice tailored for every body no matter what ability, age, gender or experience.
- Beautiful loft studio in downtown La Crosse: Fully equipped with everything you need for practice. Props, including a rope wall are used in Iyengar yoga to enhance experience, challenge ability and safely introduce poses to every level of student.
- Individualized instruction within a group class: An atmosphere of learning, not just doing makes Iyengar yoga a skill and a tool that can serve you throughout your life.
- A path of progress is followed: Brings results and a feeling of transformation. Commit to yourself by committing to a session.
- Community of caring: -We want you to fall in love with yoga and create a relationship to the practice outside of class. We are dedicated to sharing the experience of a lifetime practice with you.
- Iyengar yoga teachers measure their training in years, not hours: Iyengar Yoga Teacher Certification (CIYT) is the most rigorous in the world and instructors are able to modify and adjust poses to make yoga accessible to every ability. Look for the mark!